Download New Patient Forms Here:
Please Read First
Review of systems
Holmes Stress scale
Metabolic Assessment Form
Neuro-Transmitter Assessment Form
Brain Health Assessment Forms (Form 1) (Form 2)
Dr. Force Health Questionnaire
Child Neuro-Transmitter Assessment Form
What to Expect
Dr. Lepp's specialty is helping patients find solutions to their unique health problems. He searches for patterns and investigates the source(s) of your dis-ease, thereby helping your body heal with integrity and ease.
Dr. Lepp provides pathways to a healthy life through:
- Complete consultation
- Comprehensive health history
- Thorough Evaluation & Assessment
- Review of body systems
- If appropriate, the following exams may be performed:
- Functional Neurology Exam
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Optometric evaluation
- Cranial-dental exam
- Orthopedic exam
- Chriropractic exam
- Neuro-Emotional stress assessment
Plan of action will then be created to gather needed info to resolve any important unanswered questions. This may consist of Lab or imaging referrals, records requests, and/or specialty questionnaires.
- A detailed report of findings, thorough explanation of the root cause of dis-ease is presented.
- Treatment plan, recommendations, and options are discussed.
- Referrals, co-management and further lab tests are arranged as needed.
- If appropriate, your first treatment will be that day as well.
Course of care:
The typical first phase of care is 4-12 weeks followed by a re-evaluation. When the original complaints are resolved, most patients transition to wellness care.
Through maintenance visits, Health & Wellness Talks, and Special Events, Dr. Lepp increases patients awareness of selfcare and empowers patients to become active partners in their own health and lead powerful and vital lives.
Our goal is to provide you with the best personalized health care possible. We provide multiple payment options, including cash, check, and VISA/MC/DISC.
Payment is due on the day of service. We do not bill insurance.